Online Ordering Portal:
The easiest way to place an order is via the Foundation Medicine Online Order Portal. This platform not only enables you to place your orders simply and quickly, it will also give you a complete overview of your tests at any time during the laboratory process and view your patients' reports once they are released.
In order to register for the Online Order Portal, reach out to Roche by contacting the Customer Care Team on 0800 731 5711 option 3 or by emailing email@example.com and we can support you with your order process.
Manual Order Process
To submit an order, please download the order form and complete all the information requested and then email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to confirm that you have obtained informed consent using either:
- The Informed Consent Form provided, or
- Warrant that existing consent form(s) appropriately obtain the consent as detailed in our Informed Consent Form, with particular regard to the exchange of personal and/or sensitive personal data beyond the EU and/or EEA
Guidance in completing the order can be found using the information in the following documents:
Roche Foundation Medicine is able to process any clinical sample that meets the specifications. Should your sample be insufficient, you will be notified as soon as possible following receipt.
Dedicated customer support to facilitate patient careOur customer support is built on a wealth of knowledge, expertise and dedication to help you provide the best possible care for your patients, offering assistance throughout the ordering process.
For more information about the order process, collection or the status of your order, please contact the Roche Foundation Medicine Customer Care team on:
0800 731 5711 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have a question about the sample, please contact the Medical Information team on:
0800 328 1629 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Based on typical turnaround time of <2 weeks from receipt of sample.
FFPE: formalin-fixed paraffin embedded.
M-GB-00002699 April 2021
- FoundationOne® Liquid CDx Next Steps. M-GB-00000174. September 2020
- Turnaround times for genetic and genomic testing https://www.ouh.nhs.uk/services/referrals/genetics/genetics-laboratories/turnaround-times/ Accessed March 2021
- FoundationOne(R) CDx Specimen Instructions M-GB-00002744 February 2021
- FoundationOne® Liquid CDx Specimen Instructions M-GB-00002024 March 2021