Ordering a Roche Foundation Medicine service is a simple and convenient processOn receipt of the sample at our laboratory, our 14-day turnaround time* is comparable to less comprehensive tests.1,2
Ordering a Foundation Medicine service
Specimen instructionsRoche Foundation Medicine is able to process any clinical sample that meets the specifications. Should your sample be insufficient, you will be notified as soon as possible following receipt.
Dedicated customer support to facilitate patient careOur customer support is built on a wealth of knowledge, expertise and dedication to help you provide the best possible care for your patients, offering assistance throughout the ordering process.
To submit an order, please download the order form and complete all the information requested and then email the form to: email@example.com. You will be required to confirm that you have obtained informed consent using either:
- The Informed Consent Form provided, or
- Warrant that existing consent form(s) appropriately obtain the consent as detailed in our Informed Consent Form, with particular regard to the exchange of personal and/or sensitive personal data beyond the EU and/or EEA
Guidance in completing the order can be found using the information in the following documents:
For more information about the order process, collection or the status of your order, please contact the Roche Foundation Medicine Customer Care team on:
0800 731 5711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the sample, please contact the Medical Information team on:
0800 328 1629 or by email at email@example.com
*Based on typical turnaround time of <2 weeks from receipt of sample.
FFPE: formalin-fixed paraffin embedded.
RXUKRFMI00098 November 2019
- FoundationOne® Liquid Technical Specifications. Accessed November 2019.
- BreastCancer.org. Getting Genetic Test Results. 2017. Available at: https://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/testing/genetic/get_results
- FoundationOne® CDx Specimen Instructions. Accessed November 2019.
- FoundationOne® Liquid Specimen Instructions. Accessed November 2019.