Ordering a Roche Foundation Medicine service is a simple and convenient processOn receipt of the sample at our laboratory, our 14-day turnaround time* is comparable to less comprehensive tests.1,2
Ordering a Foundation Medicine service
To submit an order, please download the order form and complete all the information requested and then email the form to: email@example.com. You will be required to confirm that you have obtained informed consent using either:
- The Informed Consent Form provided, or
- Warrant that existing consent form(s) appropriately obtain the consent as detailed in our Informed Consent Form, with particular regard to the exchange of personal and/or sensitive personal data beyond the EU and/or EEA
Guidance in completing the order can be found using the information in the following documents:
Specimen instructionsRoche Foundation Medicine is able to process any clinical sample that meets the specifications. Should your sample be insufficient, you will be notified as soon as possible following receipt.
Dedicated customer support to facilitate patient careOur customer support is built on a wealth of knowledge, expertise and dedication to help you provide the best possible care for your patients, offering assistance throughout the ordering process.
For more information about the order process, collection or the status of your order, please contact the Roche Foundation Medicine Customer Care team on:
0800 731 5711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the sample, please contact the Medical Information team on:
0800 328 1629 or by email at email@example.com
*Based on typical turnaround time of <2 weeks from receipt of sample.
FFPE: formalin-fixed paraffin embedded.
M-GB-00001594 September 2020
- FoundationOne® Liquid CDx Next Steps. M-GB-00000174. September 2020
- BreastCancer.org. Getting Genetic Test Results. 2017. Available at: https://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/testing/genetic/get_results
- FoundationOne® CDx Specimen Instructions. M-GB-00001206. August 2020
- FoundationOne® Liquid CDx Specimen Instructions M-GB-00000176 September 2020